OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If You Look To Me, I Look To You...



BABA GAVE EYE SIGHT AND FULFILLED THE DESIRE OF A BLIND DEVOTEE.

A blind devotee went to Baba and prayed to Baba, "I have lost my eyesight. I do not feel its loss for want of eyesight, as it keeps me away from many undesirable things; all the same. I want to see the human form in which my Lord have manifested Yourself. Please therefore grant me the eyesight till I satiate my eyes by beholding Your human form and You may withdraw this eyesight so soon as that is done". Baba at once granted his request, he saw Baba with his own eyes and then he lost vision and became blind as per his wish.