OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Indication To Hindus & Muslims Before Attaining Mahasamadhi~~~

Om Sai Ram!!!

Wada became ready and seeing it, BABA told Shama" See now, how beautiful is our Wada now? I feel to take rest here now itself." Butti who was also present there replied to BABA," Yes BABA, Yoy may come and stay here now itself."

BABA had replied," I am just joking. You all have made me MADHAV from MANAV and that is your greatness. I got everything from you people. Behave the same way with other creatures. See MADHAV in all beings and then I will be rewarded and honored. And that will be the real worship of Me.'

Jai Sai Ram!!!