OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Monday, November 14, 2011

Sri Sai Babas Charters and Sayings~

Om Sai Ram!!!

Sri Sai Babas Charters and Sayings~~~

(Babas Promises)

(As Dwaraka Mayi)

1.         This is Dwaraka Mayi of ours on which you are setting. This wards off all dangers and anxieties from her children. Highly merciful is this Masudi Ayi. She is the mother of those who place their entire faith in her. If they are in danger, she will save them. Once a person climbs into her lap, all this troubles are over. He who sleeps in her shade attains bliss.

2.         What can the snake do to Dwarakamayi’s children ? They look on amused, when the snake appears.

            When Dwaraka Mayi protects, can the snake bite.

3.         We have no need to fear. Strike, le me see how you can strike and kill (ef,36,473)

4.         This is not a mosque. It is Dwaraka. Those who seek refuge in her will never be harmed.

5.         As soon as one climbs the steps of the mosque suffering due to Karma are at end and joy, begins. That Fakir (God) is very kind and will relive your troubles.

6.         When any one enters this Dwaraka Mayi, his goal (object) is achieved.

7.         This place (Dwaraka Mayi) is for Tarana i.e., saving people, and not marana ie., killing them.

(Meaning of Dwaraka Mayi)

Masudi Ayi i.e, Dwaraka Mayi is Sai.

8.         I do nothing. I receive nothing. Datta calls for his own. He has called for Rs.15/- his due and given it to Masudi Ayi. So the money has been received (by me)

MAGNA CARTA
(Baba’s promises in His own name)

9.         My eye (of vigilant supervision) is ever on those who love me.

Whatever you do, wherever you may be, ever bear this in mind, that I am always aware of everything you do.

10.       If one ever meditates on me, repeats my name, signs my deeds, and is thus transformed into me, one’s Karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always.

11.       You should have truth always with you. then I shall be always with you, wherever you are, and at all times.

12.       I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of me. Do not fear.

13.       If one perpetually thinks of me, and makes me his sole refuge, I am his debtor and will give my head to save him.

14.       If, one ever dwells on me in his mind and will not even taste food before offering it to me, I am his slave. so also if he hungers and thirsts after me, and treats all else as unimportant.

15.       I am (Bhaktaparadeena) the bond slave of my devotees, I love devotion.

16.       He who withdraws his heart from wife, child and parents and loves me is My real lover and he merges in Me like a river in the sea.

17.       Saibaba: The key of my treasury is now placed in your hands. Ask for anything you want, Rs. 5 to 100 a month or what you will and I will give it to you.

Devotee (M B Rage) declines to ask.

SB:      Ask something, I am anxious to give you.

D:        Is it agreed that you will grant anything I ask for?

SB:      Yes

D:        Then, Baba, I want this. In this and in any future birth that may befall me, you should never part from me. You should always be with me.

SB: Yes, I shall be with you, inside and outside you, whatever you may be or do.

18.       My devotee feels Me in you, in himself and in all creatures and sees all as his Guru. He will become myself.

19.       If you make me the sole object of your thoughts and aims, you will gain Paramartha. (supreme Goal)

Look to me; I will look to you.

Trust the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana. Guru is all the Gods.

20.       If one devotes his entire mind to me and rests in me, he need fear nothing for body and soul. If one sees me and me alone and listens to talk about me and is devoted to me alone, he will reach God (Chaitanya). He who worships me as Nitya, Suddha and Buddha comes to me.

21.       Those who perpetually repeat repeat my name reach their goal.

22.       Simply say “Sai” “Sai” with heart overflowing. I care not for show of respect and forms, I rest in such devotees.

23.       Repeat my name. seek refuge in me. But to know ‘who I am” have Sravana and Manana.

24.       I am formless and everywhere.

25.       If anyone casts his burden on me and thinks of me, I look after all his concerns.

26.       Yes; you can place your burdens on me.

27.       In the abode of my devotees, there will be no dearth fo food and clothing.

28.       You devotees are my children. I am your father. You have to get everything from me. So you should not talk like that (and say Sai is not God).

29.       Why are you anxious? I take all care of you.

30.       Sit quiet, Uge Muge. I will do the needful. I will take you to the end.

31.       Go Everyhting will be provided, Babugir.

            I will provide for you, Ganu

            I will provide for Manker’s son.

32.       Why do you fear ? Am I  not here (where you go to ease yourself?)

33.       Stay here, treat it as yoru house

            Governor came with a lance to pierce Dada (G.S.K). I had a tussle with him and drove him out. Finally I conciliated him.

            Why should any fear, When I am here?

34.       When this baby sleeps we have to stand by, keep awake and watch or take trouble.

35.       I will not allow my devotees to come to harm. I have to take thought for my devotees. And if a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands, and thus with four, four (i.e. a number of ), outstretched hands at time to support him, I will not let him fall.

36.       I am its (frog’s) Father, and am here. Will I let the snake eat it ? See how I effect its release…….. Hallo Veerabadrappa be ashamed of your hatred. Give up hatred. (The snake dropped the frog) I have kept my word and saved Basappa (the frog from Viradadrappa the snake). God has saved him by sending me.

37.       See I have to suffer for your sake, to remove your sufferings.

            I wil lnot let you die. I will die first ere I let you die (Nadram) (Nadram lived long after 1918)

Nana is about to die. But will I let him die ? (535-A)

Fakir (God) wishes to kill Dada Saheb (i.e., G.S.Khaparde) but I will not permit him.

O Anna ! if I had delayed a minute, this man (S.B.Nachen) would have indeed perished. The madman had seized him with his hands, even his troat. But I extricated him. What is to be done ? If I do not save my own son, who else will.

38.       He is mine, and mine alone.

I alone have to shoulder the responsibility for carrying him across. Whom has he got except me?

39.       You are now safe, Go.

40.       Night and day, I think and think of my people, I con their names over and over again.

            To S.B.Dhumal Bhau, the whole of last night, I had no sleep. I lay thinking and thinking of you.

At every step, I have to take care of you, Else, what will happen to you, god knows.

41.       I shall never forget him, I shall remember him even if he is 2000 miles away. I will eat nothing without him..

42.       I get angry with none. Will a mother get angry with her kiddies? Will the ocean send back the waters to the several rivers? I love devotion, I am the slave of my devotees, Bhakta Paradhina.

43.       How can I allow my children to fast or starve?

44.       Come, Sirs, carry away bags of udhi, Come, cart away the treasures of your mother.

Look here, People come and say Baba, give. I tell them to take. No one takes.

45.       My master told me to give bountlessly to all that ask. No one listens to me or wisdom. My treasury is open. Non brings carts to take from it. I say dig; none will take any pains. I said dig out the treasure and cart it away. be the real and true sons of the mother and fully stock your magazine. what is to become of us i.e. this body life? Earth will return to the earth; and the air (breath) will return to the air. this opportunity will not return.
46.       Place your entire faith in my words. Your object will be accomplished.

Jai Sai Ram!!!