OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sai BABA WORDS OF WISDOM~~~


angelicangelicangelic



~~~Sai BABA WORDS OF WISDOM~~~

"As one grows with Shri Sai, one feels His benevolence and omniscience through their lives" ...
" Once a man seeks refuge with me & says that he is mine , I will save him from all creatures . This is my vow '' .
Shradha mayn't be the result of any rational belief or intellectual wisdom , but a spiritual inspiration . Loving SAI is the path to eternity ...

The most Humble Statement ====== I am nothing without SAI ...

&

The most Powerful Statement ===== With SAI , I can do Everything ...

"Serving Baba and being in love with him is the ultimate reality. I therefore do not seek things like 'Samadhi', emancipation, to be yogi, have miracle powers etc. When the most extraordinary God descends on earth as an ordinary person, how can the ordinary persons try to be extraordinary?" - Shri C.B. Satpathy ji


flower flower flower flower flower flower