OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sai BABA WORDS OF WISDOM~~~



angelicangelicangelic
~~~Sai BABA WORDS OF WISDOM~~~
"Those who are fortunate & whose sins are vanished takes to worship of SAI SADGURU . "

SAI was the Creator , Preserver & Destroyer before His Mahasamadhi in 1918 & even now. He is not gone . HE IS , EVEN NOW...
SAI'S ways are unique . He answers our prayer with one purpose , to make us like Him...

Baba Says: I Appear to you & Give you Darshan when I decide to do so. It is not you who decides when I need to come to you!
Also never search too much behind certain limits as there are plenty of aspects we may not be familiar with in this Worldly Existence.

Baba Says: Trust me & I’ll follow you where ever you go & protect you.
flower flower flower flower flower