OM SRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH. Dear Visitor, Please Join our Forum and be a part of Sai Family to share your experiences & Sai Leelas with the whole world. JAI SAI RAM

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sai BABA WORDS OF WISDOM~~~


angelicangelicangelic
~~~Sai BABA WORDS OF WISDOM~~~

" I am Parvardigar {GOD} , I live at Shirdi & everywhere. My age is lakhs of years. My Business is to give blessings. All things are mine, I give everything to Everyone".
SAI Sadguru exerts His influence in such a way that our emotions are fulfilled & lose their pill.
Chanting of BABA'S name is trying to make our love of BABA & our abstract sense of fulfillment more & more concrete...
BABA'S stories serve as lights houses at sea to surpass nectar in sweetness & make our world path smooth & easy to traverse...
May our mind hold fast to BABA'S Lotus Feet in rapt delight just as an honey bee clings to a bloom....
flower flower flower flower flower flower